Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mastery Connect Review
Transcript of Mastery Connect Review
* assist parents in accessing their child's mastery date to review and assess their progress and set goals towards mastery of standards that have been taught and assessed.
How to create your tracker
Second Year Implementation Plan
District -wide quarterly interim summative assessments
Grade or Team common formative assessments for PLCs
Daily or weekly formative assessment.
Create Class trackers
1st quarter PRE assessment - Aug. 17-31
Deadline for data to be entered into MasteryConnect is August 31st.
Connecting District-wide goals and Mastery Connect
Shifting a focus on teaching to a focus on learning.
Shifting from an emphasis on what was taught to a fixation on what students learned.
Shifting from coverage of content to demonstration of proficiency
Shifting from providing teacher with curriculum documents to engaging collaborative teams in building shared knowledge regarding essential curriculum and student learning.