Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Litotes:)
He is not the most handsome fellow. (he's ugly)
They aren't the happiest couple around. (they're unhappy) What is a Litote? We Actually use litotes in our
everyday language... I already used one... did you catch it? Example:
"I do not think they like each other."
To a couple who is kissing. NOT! Gabby Hrinsin I'm not sure if i understand quite yet Mrs. Burns 1st You think you got it now? Well then let's
do some practice:)