Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of the nanotecnology
Weapons and defense systems.
Water treatment and remediation.
Diagnosis and screening of diseases.
Drug delivery systems.
Remediation of air pollution.
Detection and control of pests.
Control of malnutrition in the poorest countries.
Molecular thermal changes (Nanotermología). It is transparent, flexible, extremely durable, waterproof, abundant economic and conducts electricity better than any other metal known. This versatile material will manufacture electronic devices with screens from flexible, transparent and powerful batteries to solar panels ultrafast, not to mention applications in aerospace, medicine and other sectors that are being investigated at present. Grafeno is a nanotechnology-related material THE END