Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Breadwinner, plot diagram
Transcript of The Breadwinner, plot diagram
-Parvanas home one room
Rising action 1
Parvanas father was taken
away by the soldiers because
he went to England for his education.
Rising Action 2
Parvana and her mother go to get father out of jail knowing the dangers of going outside.
Rising Action 3
Parvana gets chased by a Taliban soldier and meets Ms.Weera by bumping into her.
Parvana transforms into a boy because Ms.Weera said that now she could earn money for her family to eat and survive.
Falling Action 1
Parvana makes a sale the first day in the marketplace and goes there everyday to make money.
Falling Action 2
Parvana and her friend,Shauzia,dig up bones for lots of money by selling them to the bone broker.
Falling Action 3
Nooria is getting married parvana stays while the rest go to Mazar but few days later it gets captured by the Taliban.
Problem & Solution
Problem-Talibans rules and Parvanas family seperates and survive.
Solution-Parvana & her father go to Mazar to find the rest of the family.