Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
February 22nd, 2017
Transcript of February 22nd, 2017
P: Watch the video below, in your notebook write what may be an amino acid?? Discuss for coins.
What is a chromosome?
1. Fill out this sheet.
2. Cut/Copy into your notebook! this will be used for the remainder of this unit.
3. Once completed show Mr. Barber for coins/Work Ethic grade
What are amino acids?
Any of a large number of compounds that are found in living cells, contain carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen, and join together to form proteins.
Rod-shaped or threadlike DNA-containing structures of cellular organisms that are located in the nucleus of Eukaryotes.
Objective: Students will be able to understand what DNA is made of and what it is used for.