Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GERRALD M.
MEDAL of HONOR
Samuel Gross and Leroy Arthur, both fought in war as a(n) sergeants saving people's lives. Both showing valor citizenship and respect.
-Born in 1805
-Recipient of the Marine Corps
-Fought in Haiti
-Rewarded in 1918
leroy A. Petry
In my opinion, I think that is a great sacrifice and very brave f him to risk his life to save his soldiers for being shot in both legs getting his hand demolished from a live grenade and still fight.
Leroy A. Petry
-Born in 1979
-Was in the US army
-Fought in Afghanistan
-Rewarded in 2011
I feel as though Samuel Gross deserved this prestigious award. He fought with that valor mindset, of defending the country in dark and despairing time for the U.S.A. To do a good deed is to fight for your country.