Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CSI ALGERBRA
Who do you arrest?
In this project, we recieved a letter from Chief Harris, containing information on Calcuu Paraboloid, an evil villain who plans to take over the world. Using our mathematical skills, we had to decide which of the polices six suspects to arrest.
The first problem we had to solve was finding the GCF of 3 Monomials, and our answer was 44.
Next, we had to graph wether or not a certain amount of angry birds hit the pigs.
For problem three, we had to determine which of the six celebrities factoring question left by Calcuu Paraboloid had (x-2) in it.
Problem Four, luckily, was a freebie.
In problem five, we had to determine the width of the football field.
For the sixth problem, we had to use a very complex quadratic formula. This is our fourth page of work. The answer is in the top right corner.
The Final Equation
Our final answer came out to be Ben's number, which was 1776. Our answers to the problems go as follows (in case you didn't see them)
s=44, r=2, b=-2, u=630, w=160, a=3.4
James Plashke and Alec Iannuccilli