Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hip Hop,
an urban culture!
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
What is this?
Hispanic and African American communities
Element 1: MCing (Master of Ceremonies or rapping)
This is the Jamaican DJ Kool Herc called "The father of Hip Hop”.
Emement 2: Djing (A turntablist)
Element 3: breakdancing (bboying)
Most of which are painted are the names of the artists but also make pictures and whatever the artist wants.
Element 4: Grafitti
5. nicki minaj
2. 50 cent
3. snoop dogg
4. lil wayne
Hip hop is the music, it's their culture, their dance, their style, their drug. Hip hop is a whole culture, a whole art , political and social movement, composed of music, dance, and art. The Hip Hop's philosophy is a lifestyle.
Afrika Bambaataa is an American DJ from the South Bronx
Young people today, marginalized by social problems of large cities.
Urban dance is a part of Hip-Hop culture emerged in the African-American
Features of the winners
The best bboys
1. B-boy Junior (Francia )
1.Style or Top Rock (dancing above)
The B-boying movements can be classified into four branches
2. Footwork (footwork)
3. Power moves (power moves)
4. Freeze (you freeze in a pose)
- Listen to music or keep up.
- Explosive movements (movements with lots of energy).
- Planting movements (basic steps of the dance, usually little scored),
- Fluidity of movement with the combine it.
2. B-boy Darkness (Corea)
3. B-boy Lilou (Francia)
4. B-boy Salah (Francia)
5. B-boy Dyzee (Canada)
Krumping is a street dance popularized in the United States that is characterized by free, expressive, exaggerated, and highly energetic movement involving the arms, head, legs, chest, and feet.
Famous Krumping Dancers
NEW STYLE OF KRUMP
- Krumping dance started in the early 1990’s.
- Born in the streets of Los Angeles.
- It is a mix of African dance movements and Street Dance
That's all folks !!