Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Introducing Me!
Born and raised in Topeka, KS
Spend free time watching KU sports
Enjoy watching movies and traveling
Live within 10 minutes of my entire family
(and love it!)
Bachelor's Degree in Education from Washburn University
Complete Master's of Instructional Technology program at FHSU
Spend most of my time with my one-year old, Ella
Ella's learning to walk and keeping us on our toes!
Come from a family of teachers
5th Grade Teacher at Elmont Elementary in Topeka, KS
Started Masters in Instructional Technology at KU, transferred to FHSU this semester
Member of Tech Cadre for USD345 and Technology Rich Classroom grant recipient
Utilize technology in my classroom to increase student learning on a daily basis
Become an Instructional Coach to share my knowledge and love for technology in the classroom