Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Australian Landscape - Year 11 English
Transcript of Australian Landscape - Year 11 English
2. The Beauty of the land 3. Prospective Dangers Main elements i'll be discussing : "Crocodile" Dundee is a 1986 Australian comedy film set in the Australian Outback and in New York City. It stars Paul Hogan as the weathered Mick Dundee. In Australian cinematography, the landscape is depicted in a variety of ways from the beauty and rejuvenation of the bushland to the harshness of the desert and even the prospective dangers. Harshness of the Outback: The Beauty of the land: Prospective Dangers: This is a prospective danger that Mick Dundee and Sue had to face. In the film, Sue got attacked by a crocodile and Mick saved her. Red Dog: "It's so starkly beautiful it's overwhelming. You couldn't come up with anything as graphic as that with CGI. You can't help it look beautiful because it's stunning. You see man-made industry dwarfed by this amazing landscape!" Director Kiv Stenders. Thank You :) by Harry Candlin Elements: 2. Beauty of the land 1. Harshness of the outback 3. Prospective Dangers