Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DISCOVERY AOS
the act of detecting something; catching sight of something
Through the text
Sudden and unexpected
Deliberate and careful planned (curiosity, necessity or wonder)
The change or illumination
A moment or culmination of experiences where a change or new perspective is achieved
The reader may be
Opened up to new worlds, values, ideas or speculations about the future.
Framework for understanding
The process of discovery
Within the text
Speculations of the future
discoveries for the individual or the world can include
How are these seen in the texts?