Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mercy Watson
Mercy has to be a prince she can get buttered bread.
They call the fire men and they forgave eachother, so they had dinner together.
I like when Mercy runs after General Washington because its funny and weird.
One of the major characters is Mercy. I would describe her as a fun pig. I would also describe her as a nice pig. Another major character is Mrs. Watson. She is creative. She is also kind. Last Mr. Watson is a good listener. He is also nice.
The book takes place at Deckawoo Dr. in their neighborhood
Major event in story #3
They get kicked out of Urgen's house because she said their annoying
Main event in story #1
General Washington gets stuck in the tree because she wanted to get away from Mercy
Major event in story #2
Mercy has to be a princess because she wants to eat buttered bread, candy and other things.
By: Kate Dicanillo