Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Physics of a Guitar
Transcript of The Physics of a Guitar
how loud it is So why do instruments sound different if they all have the same waves? Overtones! Different musical instruments
produce different frequencies called overtones which give each instrument its unique sound Hammers The damper pedal Frequencies Soundboard Wooden Ribs The Physics of Music By: Brittany Pivarsi THE END Physics and sound are related! THE BASICS