Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
E3: Methods of Persuasion
Transcript of E3: Methods of Persuasion
SPREAD THE WORD GET YOUR SCORE METHODS OF PERSUASION Thursday, Oct. 25 - Friday, November 2 In-class presentations will take place on Thursday, Nov. 1 and Friday, Nov. 2 or or In addition to the presented work product, each project must include a Typed Works Cited Page containing FIVE reputable and related sources that can be used for further research.