Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Abuse
Sarah Dessen Smashed
Lisa Luedeke There is also alcohol abuse, drug abuse, etc.
Not all abuse can be stopped, nor can someone believe they're being abused. Psychical, mental, emotional abuse.
How far does someone need to go before they realize they're in over their head? What is abuse? Abuse can be mental, psychical, or emotional. Mental abuse is : controlling, jealousy, harassment, manipulation, threats, and violence. Psychical abuse is : binding, burning, hitting or striking, imprisonment, pushing, pulling, shoving in a harming way. Emotional abuse is : anxiety, chronic depression, post-traumatic stress disorder. Katie deals with alcohol abuse from dealing with emotion and mental abuse.