Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Representation
Has personal issues that prevent him being able to focus on his appearance.
Is too emotional to think about appearances.
Doesn't care, just wants to get the job done. Facial Expressions Looks very intense and emotional, connoting an intense interest in his work, or
emotional instability. What else? consider the way the character walks, or any noticeable physical habits.
how do the other characters react around the character being analysed?
when and where do we most often see the character?
Does the way the character is presented seems at odds with the general style of the TV crime drama e.g. Poirot was always immaculately dressed whatever the circumstances.
Representation How do we read characters or places in TV Crime Drama? What is DENOTED?