Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Physical Education
I am against Physical Education being mandatory,
because it does not allow for a student to make their
own choice of classes. Opposition:
1. Some people believe that Phy Ed will help the fight agaisnt obesity.
2. Many think that Physical Education is a holistic part of schooling.
3. Arguments feud over if Physical Education is not forced than youth will carry over bad habits to their adulthood.
Support for my stance:
1. Students should be allowed to have a choice.
2. Failure in this class can cause humiliation/bullying.
3. Physical Education adds to a hectic schedule.
4. Students health can be improved in other ways than playing a sport outside a few times a week.
5. The quality of teaching is low.
6. Only small percentage get an effective workout in the time frame provided.
7. Other classes and courses can not be taken because this class is mandatory.
8. Many students provide excuses, fake injuries, and health problems to get out of certain workouts and sports.