Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Voyager 2 probe :)
Transcript of Voyager 2 probe :)
16 days before it's "twin" at 6:51,
August 20. Facts about the Probe 's station It was designed to take advantage of
the planets alignment.It was aimed to
fly by Saturn at a point to send the
spacecraft in the way of Uranus. Something the mission accomplished and our
trying to accomplish It got the first close-up glimpse of Uranus and Neptune. It was the longest mission ever and is still going. It is about 9 million miles away from the sun.
It has flown through Jupiter's dangerous radiation.
It is also trying to fight the chill of being so far away from Sun. Other Cool Facts It is the longest mission and celebrated its 35th birthday on August,20 2012.
NASA continues to watch the space probe every day.
The Voyagers are still in great shape.
Nobody knows when it will be back on Earth.
The voyager is boarded with computers no humans.
The Voyager 2 is heading out of the solar system. Work Cited http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/
http://www.colorado.edu/news/features/voyager-1-nears-edge-solar-system-cu-scientists-look-back Where did the mission go?