Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sestrosis
Macy and Sienna
Setrosis reigned through the year of 1956- 1911 B.C. in the middle kingdom.
Sestrosis took control of Nuiba and Lybia.
Sestrosis ruled during the middle kingdom.
Amenemhet was Sestrosis's farther. Sestrosis's father was murdered when Sestrosis was not there. Sestrosis consolidated his father's achievements.
A ruler in Ancient Egypt
A system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a God
Three Examples Of Hieroglyphics