Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
2. Visualize what the dust storm looked like. Use your own words to describe what happened.
3. After the dust storm, everyone went back to work as if nothing had happened. Why do you think the people acted like this? Vocabulary shrine
-131: "After a while, Esperanza left Mama and the others and wandered through the noisy crowd, thinking how strange it was that she could be in the middle of so many people and still feel so alone." 1. Esperanza went to the Jamaica even though she still felt foolish. Think about a time when you felt foolish. Was it hard to see people after that? What did you do?
2.Why did Marta say that the workers were kittens? What did she want them to do?
3. If you were in Esperanza's camp, would you have gone on strike? Why or why not? -Problems and Solutions
-crocheting page 144
-page 152: what literary devices can you find?
Vocabulary Las Papas 1. Have you ever protested against something? What was it? What happened?
2. How did Esperanza feel about her old life?
3. How do you think this chapter relates to the theme "Making it through tough times"? Las Almendras - Esperanza Rising Vocabulary amber
immunize page 168: Who can find personification?