Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Ron Clark Academy Journey
Transcript of The Ron Clark Academy Journey
The Ron Clark Academy's Mission
To deliver the highest quality educational experience where global citizens are born through advanced rigor, engaging teaching methods, and a passionate climate and culture.
To be the best school in the world by demonstrating transformative methods and techniques that are embraced and replicated everywhere.
Teach in ways that promote creativity, innovation, wonder, joy, and a passion for learning.
Reinforce Rules & Expectations
Follow The Essential 55 and create a culture with high levels of discipline, manners, and respect.
Demand academic rigor and set high expectations for every learner.
Music, Dancing & Movement
Students learn through movement, cheers, content knowledge songs and dancing.
Climate & Culture
Foster an atmosphere where students, parents, staff, and community members work together to create a family environment for our learners.