Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to straighten your hair.
Transcript of How to straighten your hair.
by: Marissa Moore
In order to get your hair straightend, you first need to get a straightening iron.
Okay now that you have your iron you now need to plug it in.
Now that you have plugged in your iron you now need to rn it on and let it heat up.
Now that your iron is on and heating up you need to section off your hair and spray it with the hair protectent. (this step is not needed but highly suggested do you do not burn your hair.)
Okay so the last step. Now that you have your iron and your hair prepared, now it is time for you to actually straighten your hair.
First you start at the top of the hair, then just bring the iron down your hair.
a hair tie/clip