Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Volunteering
you make a life by what you give .. -winston churchill Volunteering ,, What is volunteering? Volunteering as any activity that involves
- Spending time,
- Doing something that aims to benefit Environment Someone (Individual or group)
A volunteer is a person that has a spirit of service, creativity, sensitivity for human pain, strong moral values, the ability to work in a team, and a social conscience. Volunteer - Capable
- Organized The volunteer should be ... Why volunteer ?! - Help others .
- Make a difference .
- Feel valued and valuable
to the ones begin served.
- Gain valuable new experience.
-Develop experience and career advancement .
- Purpose and meaning
•Gaining new skills, knowledge and experience.
•Enhancing a CV.
•Improving one's employment prospects.
•Meeting new people.
•Feeling part of a team.
•Having quality time .
•Gaining confidence and self-esteem. A volunteer has many motivations: Volunteering can be any where any time University volunteering
Pattern of volunteering Where Can You volunteer? - Private organization
- Non Profits Type of volunteering Long term volunteering Short term
volunteering Episodic volunteering
- Never asked to volunteer
- lack of information about volunteer opportunity
- Inadequate expense reimbursement.
- Don't have time .
- Low self stem - Improves psychological and physical health
- Get the benefit of personal sense of accomplish
- Building a social network & business connection
- Build positive reputation
-Learning transferable skills
Trying out new experiences
Helping others as well as yourself Benefit of volunteering Barriers of being volunteer My Experience Manar Alzahrani Let's volunteer Volunteering ,,