Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Payaya Indian group
Transcript of Payaya Indian group
Payaya Idians built small circular huts with frames of four bent poles which they covered with woven mats.
Where We Lived
Payaya Indian Lived in South Central Texas along the Rio Grande also they were mostly nomadic, but stayed in South Central Texas.
They ate rabbits, small rodents,reptiles, birds, and bugs If there was not enough animals to eat they ate plants.
Their kind of Government was having the Chief lead the Tribe.
Payaya Indians project by Claudia Hurst, Adrian Suarez, and Pranav Mukund
What We Ate