Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ISU Recruitment
Idaho State University
College of Business
Master of Business Administration
Why an MBA?
Credibility Among Peers
Think in Business Terms
Problem Solving Skills
Apply to the Graduate School at www.isu.edu/graduate.
Submit to the MBA Office:
Two letters of recommendation
A copy of your resume
Statement of Purpose
Take the GMAT or GRE and request that your scores be sent to ISU.
200 x GPA of your last 60 credit hours + GMAT score > 1150
11.66 x GPA of your last 60 credit hours + (GRE quantitative + verbal score > 337
As an example, a student with a 3.0 GPA of last 60 credits would need to score a minimum of 550 on the GMAT to be accepted into our program.
MBA Admission Process
Idaho State $9,700
Boise State $15,000
Utah State $26,000
Northwest Nazarene $26,040
National Average $60,000