Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of John Burgoyne
He was a brittish army general.
His parents were Anna and John Burgoyne.His wife was Charlotte Stanley and his son was John Fox Burgoyne.
He was brave because he was an army general.If you weren't brave,you would not be an army general.
What side he was on
He was a loyalist.
even more pictures
life after the revo- lution
He resigned from his job as a soldier after Saratoga and became a writer.He wrote plays and books until death.
some extra assets :
FEEL FREE TO COPY & PASTE THEM!
Why he was famous
John Burgoyne was known for getting defeated at the battle of Saratoga.He was also a famous writer.
Army general and writer