Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Climate Change
GMSL is rising
Future - The ice
Different kind of effect over the globe
More extreme weather
Different changes all over the world
Where are the most vulnerable places?
The "large impact" effects
The changes that alter the entire globes climate in the same way
are there possibilities to stop the climate change?
What is global warming
Siberia - A ticking time bomb
1 million sq km of permafrost
Permafrost contains Methane gas
The Theory is that the temperature is rising because of an increasing amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
East Cost US towns
Atolls, Small islands
Mostly natural 94%
- Wild Fires
- Cows and dogs that pass wind
Cars, aeroplanes, ships etc
Must provide the frame conditions of climate protection in which everything else can act
Norway: around 50th
China & USA: 40%
GWP of some gases
Water vapour - 0,1- biggest contributor
Carbondioxide - 1 - second biggest
Methane - 20 - third biggest
Development of new technologies/cars/planes/...
• Using sustainable energy
• own ecological balance
• good food
• Reduction of the CO2 quantity
• Use of sustainable energy
•organisations for climate
What can I do?
Sørbel. L. et al. (2009) Geo:1. Utgave, 1. Opplag Norge: Gyldendal