Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ABHAZA LANGUAGE
. where is used?
.who speaks it?
. language facts
. mini culture
WHERE IS IT USED?
Abkhazia ( Russia )
Republic of Adjara
WHO SPEAKS IT?
Difference between Abkhaz and Abaza languages
They both come from Northwest Caucasian Languages and they are grammatically similar.
They have dialect differences that makes them 2 different languages.
They both uses Kyril alphabet.
WHY DID I CHOOSE ABKHAZ LANGUAGE?
Abkhaz language is mainly spoken in Abkhazia by citizens.
In Turkey and Syria, it is mainly spoken by Abkhaz Muhajir diaspora.
Abkhaz language is currently spoken by
Abaza language is spoken by
In turkey, the language is a mixture of Abaza and Abkhaz language called Abazaca.
In Turkey, Abkhaz people located in inner western Anatolia; Adapazarı, Düzce, Eskişehir, Bolu, Kütahya.
thank you for listening!