Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Roman Transformation Project 4
Transcript of Roman Transformation Project 4
Do Now - October 6, 2014
True or False?
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
Your FINAL PRIMARY SOURCE
PROJECT is due TOMORROW!
Use your time today
Today's Learning Obective
SWBAT complete their final Primary Sources using specific details, accuracy and
1. The Eastern Roman Empire fell in 1453 CE.
2. An icon is a religious image you pray to.
3. The Pope is the leader of the Orthodox Church.
4. Roman roads connected the empire.
5. Constantinople was at a crossroads between Europe and Asia.
6. The emperor split the territory in two because of a fight with the Pope.
7. Romans invented one-story buildings.