Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PRESENT PERFECT
You have been here before
She has already studied English
I have been here before
Have you been here before?
It has not been here before
When speaking (and sometimes in informal writing), we often contract the subject with the auxiliary verb
We use present perfect when talking about things that happen in the past but we do not know the exact time or it is not important (these actions can be repeated in the future).
We use already to talk about something we have done (in affirmative statements)
We use yet to talk about something we have not done or to ask.
I have not done homework
Have you done homework