Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jana Breitmeier Presents the return of shows that she enjoys
Transcript of Jana Breitmeier Presents the return of shows that she enjoys
won't be born until 2025. (I was making fun of Dwight...
If you don't watch the show that was probably just weird.) This is a show that I know is terrible. A part of me looks down on myself for watching it, but a bigger, louder, and more in control of the remote part of myself really enjoys something about this show. Is it the fashion, or at least what they call fashion? Is it secretly wanting to be Lauren Conrad's friend? Is it hoping that Heidi and Spencer do something ridiculous? Is it the catfights? Who knows. All I know is that I will tune in because I haven't missed an episode yet. I like to make myself feel better by watching it online a few days later instead of taking time to try to watch it when it airs, but this is also one show I am looking forward to in the upcoming weeks.