Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Formaldehyde
Wood smoke Formaldehyde has a strong pungent odor. Formaldehyde can be found in Nail Polish. Lots of people didn't know that most nail polish had formaldehyde in it. When they bit their nails, they would ingest it. What was on their nails was absorbed into their body, which caused them to get sick. Formaldehyde is not easy to get rid of it.
It takes years for it to go away. Formaldehyde is found inside. You can buy a test to see if your house has formaldehyde in it. You can sometimes even smell it, since the odor is so strong. Thanks for watching! :) Ways to reduce the amount of Formaldehyde:
Increase air flow in the house by opening windows and doors.
Apply a barrier between surfaces with formaldehyde and the indoor air.
Examples: latex-based paints, vinyl coverings (wallpaper & floor covering) on particle board panels