Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Brass Instruments
They are also the oldest musical instruments.
Usually the tube length of trumpets is about 134cm. Trumpet Tuba Trombone French Horns are usually 3.66-3.96 metres long. They were originally made from solid tube of brass with a flared bell at one of the ends. Your right hand is used to change the pitch/sound and the left hand operates the trumpet to change notes. Trombones was made during the mid 1400's.
(1450) It was first made in Burgundy. The english expression for this instrument is "sackbut" which means the word trombone came italian "tromba". The instrument has been around for about 600years. The first tuba was made in Germany by Richard Wagner in the 1820's. It is the newest and largest insturment in the brass family. It can produce low pitch