Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Economic Systems
Sections 1 and 2
How a nation uses its resources to satisify its wants and needs
System in which the individuals in a nation own the factors of production and determine how to use them
Combination of MARKET and COMMAND economic systems.
What to produce?
How should it be produced?
For whom should it be produced/How should it be distributed
The 3 Economic ?'s
System in which the government controls the factors of production and determines how to use them.
Also called SOCIALISM
Also called CAPITALISM
Free exchange of goods and services between buyers and sellers
Most countries fall into this category, including the United States
Individuals own the factors of production and decide how to use them
A mixed economy