Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Relative Size of: Atoms, Nucleus, Neutrons and Electrons
Transcript of Relative Size of: Atoms, Nucleus, Neutrons and Electrons
By Curtis Knapp Size Of An Atom/ Atomic Diametre The Atomic Diametre of an atom is about 10 metres. -11 Size Of A Nucleus A Nucleus' diameter varies on the amount of protons and neutrons. Size of a Neutron
And Proton A Neutron and Proton are the same size which is 10 metres. -15 Size Of An Electron An electron is about 10
metres -18 Nucleus and Atomic Diametre The nucleus has a diameter 10,000 times smaller than the atom.
If the nucleus was the size of a golf ball the electron shell would be 1km away. Electrons, Protons And Neutrons If an electron was the size of a grain of rice, a proton/neutron would be the size of 2000 grains of rice. Electron and Nucleus If an electron was the size of a grain of sand, the nucleus would be the size of a marble. The End