Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Smith Magenis Syndrome
Transcript of Smith Magenis Syndrome
is a developmental disorder affecting the body and brain. Features include intellectual disability, facial features such as a broad face, difficulty sleeping, and various behavioral problems
what other names are there for this disorder?
Doesn't have any
what causes the disorder?
it randomly occurs
how to cure
through occupational and speech therapy