Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Open Ocean Habitat
Transcript of Open Ocean Habitat
At the bottom of the food chain are algae and surface seaweeds that plankton and small fish eat. The larger fish like sharks, tuna,dolphins and whales are at the top of the food chain. They eat smaller fish and plankton. Creating the pelagic zone food chain. HUMAN EFFECTS Toxic wastes are being dumped into the open ocean every day. And its hurting plants and animals in the ocean. Also, just basic trash and gas from your cars are running off the land and into the ocean, hurting a lot of the ocean in more ways then one. HOW TO PREVENT THIS!! 1. Throw your trash in respectable places, not the side of the road (or recycle:) )
2. Use environmentally-friendly cleaners to wash your car/ fertilizer.
3. Try NOT to fill up your car gas tank as often as possible(dont do it often)
4. Try not to use colored soap bars. they were found the carry more pollution to the ocean then no colored ones.
5. Avoid buying water bottles as much as possible. RESOURCES WWW. BING.COM
WWW. WIKIPEDIA .COM