Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MEASURING MASS!!
M: In your seat
V: Level 0
P: Answer the following Question on your DO NOW sheet.
Would an individuals weight change if they were on the moon or another planet like jupiter? Why? Explain?
Mass vs. Weight
With your table and triple beam balance practice measuring each object
3rd text book
4th Plastic cup
6th Graduated Cylinder
What are our Expectations: What should it look like? Sound like?
TOOL TO MEASURE MASS
Triple Beam Balance
1. With the pan empty, move the three sliders on the three beams to their leftmost positions, so that the balance reads zero.
2. Start with checking with the heaviest first-->least