Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What does Australia have to Offer?
Transcript of What does Australia have to Offer?
Crude petroleum is one of several products that Australians export.
(Australia is located here!)
The source of crude petroleum is an iron ore. An iron ore is a mineral that you can extract iron from.
This good comes from Western Australia. It is Australia's most enormous petroleum company.
Guests should consider importing this good because it can produce heat, and can provide power for machinery.
It is also in chemical substances such as plastic and paint and medicine.
Fossils of sea creatures that combine with the sand from ocean leave behind chemicals we use to produce crude petroleum!
91% of Australia's fuel is imported from different countries.
To end this presentation, why can't we save up our finite products for the generations to come instead of wasting it?