Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Caramel Frappe'
Caramel Frappe' Aleida Arreaga, Ranniya Foster, Daniella Peña
June 6, 2013
Period 5 Mcdonald's Background Information - Mcdonld's was founded in San Bernardino, California on May 15, 1940.
- It was founded by Richard and Maurice McDonald
- Mcdonald's serves other products like
hamburgers • chicken • french fries • soft drinks • coffee •milkshakes • salads • desserts •breakfast McCafe's Fraps - Mcdonald's Mccafe Caramel Frappe
was first put into market in
-Slogan use to advertise this
product is "blended is beautiful",
"Relax its Frappe' time"
-They advertise the product
through televison and billboards all over the U.S.
- Around 1,500 people are served the drink a day .
- People who can afford a caramel frap from mccafe would be middle class.
-Mostly teens and adults buy this drink. McCafe's Background Information - McCafe' however was founded in 1993 in Australia by the same people as mentioned anteriorly. - McCafe serves other drinks such as - McCafe big competitive coffe shop is Starbucks. *frappe's *smoothies *shakes *mcflury's
*chocolate *iced coffe *reg. cafe * latte and etc - McDonals's main competitive resturant is Burger King, but also all the other hamburger fast food places. Caramel frap comes in handy - A mccafe caramel frap can be helpful when in
need of energy or satisfaction. *Examples
- in a hot day many crave something cold and good, well a caramel frap does the work. - Mccafe's caramel frap has caffeine included so when need of energy a quick sip of a frap can pump it up. Continuation.. -Everyone enjoys a Mcdonal's Mccafe Caramel Frap! - It's only $3 rounded up,
pretty inexpesive Creamy, Cooly, Caramelly! McDonald's Mcafe Caramel Frap! Advertisement -We will advertise our
product by creating a
-We will have
costumers who bought
the product advertise the
drink on our billboard and anyone else who has tried it
and has been satisfied with out product. :) Persuasive Techniques used:
Bandwagon: there are many people on the billiboard drinking the product " everyones drinking it you should too."
Transfer: There's faces on the billboard but no one is saying anything directly so they want you to associate the product with these faces of ordinary people like us.
Slogan: Everything's better with a sip of frap
Effective - Our ad will be effective because it will fullfill the purpose to catch attention and people will want to try McDonald's McCafe Frappe.
-In order for them to try it they will have to buy it and a garantee is given that they will be back for another one another day.