Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SPREAD OF BUDDHISM!
Transcript of SPREAD OF BUDDHISM!
shall inspire us as we work today?
2. Bald Eagle (with babies!)
VP - Marketing
WHAT WILL I NEED TO KNOW?
-China Vocabulary Words #1-5 (your homework tonight!)
-Be able to explain 2-3 reasons why Buddhism spread throughout China.
1. Decide if its RELIGIOUS, ECONOMIC, SOCIAL or POLITICAL
2. Decide if your group believes it is one of the TOP THREE MOST SIGNIFICANT reasons why Buddhism spread.
*If so, find a way to show this on your poster.
Today's Learning Objective - MINI POSTERS!
SWBAT categorize historical factors and events into
reasons why Buddhism spread in Medieval China, including ranking the top three most important reasons, while showing craftsmanship and creativity on their group posters.
1. What civilizations
were connected by
the Silk Road?
2. In what ways were
The Silk Road
The first tables with their
"Spread of Buddhism"
(and nothing else)
waiting quietly in their seats,
will receive raffle tickets.
NO NOTEBOOKS TODAY :)
FORMAT: Fill in the blank & short answer