Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The history of veterinary medicine.
Transcript of The history of veterinary medicine.
Amelia Dawn Nelson
In the ancient early civilizations of India, Egypt, and Rome, veterinary medicine began.
During World war 1, the veterinary field was mostly used for helping livestock and cattle.
This is one of the guideline books the veterinarians would use for dogs.
Now thanks to modern technology, animals can be cured of sickness and healing of wounds can be accomplished. And our own pets would be safe.
Then, when it came to the 1900s, the veterinary field expanded to dogs, cats, etc.