Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saint Adele
Death and Birth
Saint Adele's Birth is Unknown but died in 730.
Saint Adele was born in Germany.
Saint Adele's Feast Day is the 24th of December.
She found a convent at Palatiolum near Trier and became its first Abbess, ruling with holiness, prudence and compassion.
Adele's Farther was King Dagobert 2 of Germany and her son was future father of St. Gregory of Utrechet.
Saint Adele is not a patron saint. She is said to have been among the disciples of St. Boniface, the Apostle of Germany.
How could I live more like my Saint
I could be more like st Adele if i had more compassion to my peers.
What gifts and fruits of the spirit did Adele show
She showed, kindness, faithfulness, patience, gentleness, goodness and courage.
How she had courage to be the first Abbess of Palatiolum.
Because she is a kind lady, who dedicated her whole life for the goodness of God.
How did she follow Jesus
What I admire about Saint Adele
Why I chose Saint Adele