Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Anne Frank
- Born on June 12, 1929
- Born in Frankfurt , Germany
- Family of four
-Got her diary on her 13th birthday
- She wrote in her diary just about everyday
Moving To Amsterdam
-Moved to Amsterdam in 1933
-It was peaceful for a couple of years
The Secret Annex:
A Dilema in Germany
-Millions of Germans out of work
-Jewish were getting
blamed for many things
-In 1942, the Frank family went into a hideaway
-Margot Frank was going
to be sent to a labour camp
- The bookshelf hid the entrance to the secret annex
- In the daytime, they had to be quiet
Secret Annex Invaded
- In 1944, the Nazis found
the apartment and raided in
for the Franks
-Anne and Margot got sent to a labour camp
-They worked in harsh condions and weren’t
taken care very well
The Death of Anne Frank
-In October, Anne and
Margot Frank got sent to
another camp with many
- In late February of 1945, Margot died and later on, Anne died of hunger and disease
The Only Survivor
-Otto Frank was the only survivor
-Someone found Anne Franks diary and gave it to Otto Frank.
-The diary was first published in 1947
and is now translated into more
than fifty languages
- Anne Frank was only
when she died
Going Into Hiding
World War Two
- World War Two began in 1939
-It consisted of the Axis and Allied Nations
-It began when Germany invaded Poland
Who She Was With
- She was in hiding with her family the Van Pels (she refered to them as the Van Danns in her diary) and Dr Albert Dussel
Her Impact On History
- Anne Frank left her mark on history by showing how the war effected those who were average people and children.
- Her story is known by many people and in many countries around the world.
Where Did It All Happen
- Anne Frank went throught an incredible journey spanning over three countries throughout axis Europe
- She went to Auschwitz in Poland then transported to Bergen Belsen in Northern Germany
What Kind of Sacrifices
- Anne Frank and her family sacrificed not only their home but also their freedom
- In the end it ultimately led to them sacrificing their life for what they believe in
When Did This Take Place
- There were many important dates in Anne Franks journey some of which being...
* Her birth on June 12 1929
* In 1942, she and her family went into hiding
Could It Have Been Prevented
- We asked whether or not the wealth of Anne Franks family could have helped her
-We also asked could her family have moved to another country like England or USA
Anne Frank Shows
" Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth"
" Blessed are the pure in
heart, for they will see God"
"Blessed are those who are
persecuted because of righteousness
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"
By: Jonathan, Jessica, and
-Anne and Margot Frank
got sick with typhus
Tough Times For Anne and Margot