Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
APPLE VS FBI
Transcript of APPLE VS FBI
FBI wants to modificate IOS (Apple software) to create a system to be able to access to the terrorist´s iPhone
APPLE VS FBI
On 3 December of 2015 in San Bernardino (California), Sayid Farook, Tashfeen Malik entered in a disabled psychic center and started shotting (with a machine gun) to everybody. They caused 14 deaths and the police killed them.
WHAT HAPPENED ?
WHY IS APPLE INVOLVED ?
FBI found in Sayid´s pocket an Iphone 5c which has all the conversations and contacts deleted. FBI asked Apple if they could restore the information from the mobile. Apple said that´s impossible to recover the information.
WHAt WAS APPLE´S ANSWER?
Apple said that no, why? Apart from they have to do a modification in the system, anyone who has that system can be able to access to any iPhone, not only the terrorist´s mobile.
THIS PROBLEM HAS CREATE TWO SIDES:
COMPANIES THAT SUPPORT APPLE
On one hand, Apple should help FBI in their fight against terrorism
On the other hand, if Apple help FBI the iPhone users won´t have any privacy, so Apple will lost customers.