Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gotta Catch all of the OTMs
Transcript of Gotta Catch all of the OTMs
How to Get Started
Submitting and OTM/pokemon is easy all it takes are 5 simple steps!
How to officially catch your pokemon
Find a person, place, program, or thing that you think is amazing that month
Write down a few reasons why you think they/it stands out
Ex: Ash thinks Pikachu is the best pokemon ever! So, he jots down a few notes on how Pikachu is loyal, a great friend, and is always ready for every pokemon battle.
1. Go to "otms/nrhh.com"
Of the Month Nominations
2. Click on what OTM category you want.
3. Select your school ( Utah State)
4. Fill in all of your pokemon info
5. Write about 250+ words about your "pokemon" and click submit.
Don't be Snorlax and write those OTMs
Why would you want to collect all the OTMs?
Recognition is never a bad thing
Top OTM of the month
Write 1 or more OTMs a month
OTM Pizza Party!
Write at least 1 OTM that semester
You will be invited to the OTMees
First Off: How to Sign Up!
Second: Click on
Third: Select your University "Utah State"
Fourth: Fill in your Info!
On to the
Make sure that everything you talk about is month specific
The more detailed you are the better
Don't forget to add the email of your nominee