Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Agrochemistry and Agrochemicals
Transcript of Agrochemistry and Agrochemicals
Liming and acidifying agents
Chemicals used for animal husbandry Agrochemistry is used to figure out how to change the chemical make up in a way that will benefit the consumer. Specifically, it studies the chemical make up of plants and animals in the agriculture. It can be non beneficial to humans. Usually, it is just as simple as not tasting good. What it used to change the composition of the agriculture are the agrochemicals. Agrochemistry has become necessary for humans because of the increased size of farms, plantationcs, and other agricultural outlets. Picture time!