Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SFIHS Energy Project
Transcript of SFIHS Energy Project
What is Energy?
Energy is what makes things (matter) do work.
What happens if we use too much energy?
when we use energy!
*Animals and plants (species) die or go extinct
*More flooding because glaciers (ice) will melt.
*Droughts (plants will die)
*Energy in SF comes from non-renewable resources, which are expensive!
What does the school get if we save energy?
* SFUSD will give us 1/2 the money we save by using less energy back to our school!
How can we save energy at school?
1) Turn off the lights
2) Turn off and unplug your computer
3) Make sure the teacher turns off and unplugs the projector.
4) Don't charge appliances (like your phone or computer) unless they are dead).
5) Close the door to keep in heat.
Thank you for helping to CREATE CHANGE in our school COMMUNITY!
We need your help!
By Eco Club
We need your advisory to make sure we use less energy!
*One energy checker in each advisory, will have sheets to do checks when your advisory room is saving energy.
-Choose an E-checker who is in your advisory room 6th period.