Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Economic changes for uneven development
Transcript of Economic changes for uneven development
In economics, the cycle of poverty is the set of factors or events by which poverty, once started, is likely to continue unless there is outside intervention
Defined as a phenomenon where poor families become trapped in poverty for at least three generations
Rate of divorce increasing
number of children born out of wedlock increasing
number of children that are born into or fall into single-parent households
- This occurs when poor people
do not have the resources
to get out of poverty
, such as financial capital, education, or connections.
- In other words, poverty-stricken individuals
as a result of their poverty, which in turn increases their poverty.
- Economic restructuring of changes leads to
loss of jobs and skills
inability to find jobs for income
It is almost
for a child to pull him or herself out of the cycle due to
lack of experience
lack of a job
This is because the children
are at such a
age that the
scars they gain from experiencing poverty
in life inevitably
carry on into their adult life
Therefore, if they
certain poverty-related behaviors
in childhood, the behaviors are more likely to
Apoorva, Risako, Nusrat :D