Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Aquaponics
Future of Farming What is Aquaponics? Aquaculture + Hydroponics Why Aquaponics? Soil Degradation
Fresh Water Supply
Quality of Food
Out of Season Crops
GMO Crops = Aquaponics Aquaponics Plants Nitrate , Nitrogen and Phosphorus Fish Ammonia Nitrite Biofilter Worms=natural fertilizer Nitrate natural conversion Design of System Chemistry Ammonia Nitrite Nitrate Dissolved Oxygen Ph Temperature Clean Source Fish Feed Assimilating Fish Harvesting Fish Plant Diversity Cycle Radish 25 days Lettuce 45-50 days Cucumber 80-90 days Tomatoes 200 days Composting Worms Worm Tea Worm Casting Microgreens Snap Peas Sunflower Seeds Wheat Grass Mushrooms Plants Start Small Water Contact earthlywoman.wordpress.com Kelly Saran email@example.com landscapeforlife.org www.gardencomposter.com